A number of student grants will be provided, to help pay part of the participants travel & registration costs.
The scholarships are as follows:
- Five (5) grants with a value of 500 euros each are kindly provided by the Computational Social Choice ICT COST Action IC1205.
- Eight (8) registration fee waivers are kindly provided by the International Foundation of Agents and Multiagent Systems (IFAAMAS).
- The Greek AI Society (EETN), is also providing two (2) student grants of 250 euros each to students coming from Greek universities (note that priority for these two grants will be given to EETN student members).
- Finally, the newspaper “Haniotika Nea” offers registration fee waivers to two (2) students coming from Greek universities.
Submit your application today!
Applications should include
- a brief CV,
- some proof of full-time graduate or undergraduate student status (for instance, this can simply be a letter or an email from your supervisor or from your departmental office of graduate or undergraduate studies verifying your status), and
- should mention whether the applicant will be receiving travel support from other sources.
All applications must be addressed via e-mail to the EASSS scientific committee: easss2014sc@
Please include “EASSS-2014 Student Grant Application” in the e-mail’s subject.
Deadline for applications: May 12, 2014
Notification of approval: May 22, 2014
Please note that successful applicants will still need to register for the School
Please note that the grants will be awarded to the successful applicants either on-site, or after the event.
To receive the grant, successful applicants may need to produce original travel & accommodation invoices/tickets/boarding passes/receipts.